Unfortunately, the period of time between the occurrence of the disease and its visible manifestation may be too long.
Unfortunately, the period of time between the occurrence of the disease and its visible manifestation may be too long, so the proctologic examination is necessary, even if you are concerned about non-systemic and mild symptoms:
- any sensation of discomfort in the anus: itching, burning, pain;
- difficulty and pain during defecation;
- mucus or bleeding;
- prolonged constipations;
- swelling of hemorrhoidal boluses;
- sensation of a foreign body in the anus.
It is also advised to undergo an examination as a preventive measure in cases, where the risk of complications is high:
- a patient is older than 40 years and leads a sedentary lifestyle;
- post-natal period;
- involving in sports activities requiring high efforts;
- abuse of spicy and salty foods, alcohol, tea and coffee.
Of course, it is much easier to prevent a problem than to treat its consequences. In addition, the prevention of rectum disease takes a minimum time:
- proper diet containing large amounts of fiber, which naturally cleanses the intestines and normalizes their work;
- wet toilet after defecation;
- active lifestyle, especially if you have a sedentary job.
If you feel the slightest symptoms or want to conduct preventive diagnostics in the DoctorPRO medical center, you will have full support and effective treatment.